Doctor in orthopedic surgery
Ain Shams Univ.
Is a trained orthopedic surgeon specialized in arthroscopic joint surgery, as well as foot and hand surgery.
His main specialties are: The operative treatment of the shoulder, elbow, hand, knee and ankle as well as hand and foot surgery.
- Medicine and Surgery Studies, Ain Shams University, Cairo
- Bachelor degree in medicine and surgery
- MBBCh. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Ain Shams University 1993
- Certificate of medical license 1994
- X-ray diagnostic of the skeletal system
YANSA Diploma Yamamoto New skull acupuncture according to Prof. Yamamoto
A-diploma ear and body acupuncture
Additional title for Acupuncture Landesärztekammer Hessen
Diploma Interdisciplinary Pain Therapy / Holistic Pain Therapy
Psychosomatic basic care
Diploma in Sports Medicine Damp 2000, Sports Medicine and Performance Diagnostics
Certificate for aesthetic injections Filler
Certificate for aesthetic botulinum toxin therapy
- Master degree in orthopedic surgery,
Ain Shams University, Cairo 1996-1999
- Master degree in orthopedic surgery 1999
Subject of the Master Thesis: (Allograft in Acetabular Reconstruction in Total Hip Replacement)
- Specialist in orthopedic surgery
Egyptian Medical Association. Cairo 2000
- Further training for nomination as a German orthopedic surgeon 2002-2005
Specialist for orthopedic surgery in Germany
State Chamber of Hessen 2005
German Certificate of Medical license
MD Degree in Orthopedic surgery, Ain Shams University, Cairo 2005- 2007, Theme of MD-Work: Arthroscopic Management of Rotator Cuff Tears (Arthroscopic Treatment of Rotator Cuff Tears)
- Ph.D. Of Orthopedic Surgery / Ain Shams Univ.
(Doctor in orthopedic surgery / Ain Shams univ.) 2008
Dr. / Ain Shams Univ., M. Amer speaks the following languages: